JLB Florida, based in Fort Lauderdale, servicing South Florida including Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami Dade counties, specializes in Magento e-commerce web development and programming.
- Experience LAMP, Zend Framework, PHP, MySQL required
- The ability to enter a client-facing production development environment with knowledge of data analysis and work-process analysis
- The ability to custom code to accommodate specific business requiements
- Experience with ADHOC PHP development
- Magento Developer Certification not required with equivalent skill set.
Employee benefits include bi-weekly salary with direct deposit available, group health insurance and life insurance with access to other group benefits , paid sick days, vacation days, paid holidays, annual bonus and 401k. Starting salary is negotiable.
Part time employee (min 16 hrs/wk) and in-house contractor arrangements will also be considered.
Off-site and outsource offers will not be considered.